Your local contact for aging services.
Services are available to anyone sixty (60)years of age or older and their
spouse regardless of age. Services under the Older Americans Act have no income guidelines, all programs are open to and encourage contributions by the participants.
Services provided by our local County Councils on Aging include:
- Skilled Nurse
- Personal Care
- Health Promotion
- Respite Care
- Senior Centers
- Legal Services
- Congregate Meals
- Home Delivered Meals
Area Agencies on Aging also provide the following services:
- Medicare/Medicaid and Insurance Counseling and Assistance.
- Information and Assistance in accessing and applying for other assistance programs.
- Certified Long-Term Care Ombudsmen who work with residents in nursing homes and assisted living facilities on any concerns they may have regarding resident rights.
- Veterans Directed Home and Community Services Based Services Program
Remember, the AAA is your local point of contact for aging issues and services.
Area I Agency on Aging Program Director
(406) 377-3564 | (800) 227-0703